Presented by Charlotte Stuart, Author and Consultant
September Chapter Meeting
Tuesday, September 9, 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM
The August 14 Newsletter incorrectly stated Archbright as the sponsor. We apologize for the error.
LWHRA's Strategic Human Resources Seminar" How to Lead the Way to Picture Perfect Change"
September 25, 2014
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Have you ever wanted to create a new department or increase the quality of your team's work? Change can be difficult for anybody. Leading change can be even more difficult, and at times - seemingly impossible. This program will teach attendees change leadership principles that every organizational leader should know.
Save the date for Thursday, September 25 from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM and join fellow HR professionals at the Marriott Residence Inn for LWHRA's Strategic Resources Seminar, How to Lead the Way to Picture Perfect Change. This seminar is good for 3 HRCI strategic business credits.
|Interested in presenting at our hugely popular EVENT of the YEAR. Our Call for Proposals will be collected through September 1. Get the exposure Symposium can offer with the fantastic HR community that is LWHRA.This event would be nothing without the incredible array of presenters that we are lucky enough to procure each year. Could you be the next compelling speaker?|
Registration is open for Lane Powell's 32nd Annual Labor & Employment Seminar - HRCI credits pending.
LWHRA members may enter the code LWHRA2014 and receive $25 off the registration fee.
- This is an exciting time for HR Professionals - check out our Community Calendar to see what other opportunities are available for career enrichment and HRCI credits.
- Interested in sponsoring our hugely popular annual Symposium? We are now accepting solicitations for sponsorship opportunities. Download, complete, and submit the 2015 Symposium Sponsorship form to secure your place.
- Speaking of Symposium - it would be nothing without the incredible array of presenters that we are lucky enough to procure each year. Our 2015 Call for Presenters is now available. Could you be the next compelling speaker?
- The Lake Washington Human Resource Association is accepting applications for presentations for our 2014 monthly membership luncheons and other educational offerings.
- SHRM is offering a 15% discount to new members. Download the application form for complete information and the discount code.
- There are still some 2014 Sponsorships available. Please contact Darcie Guyer for more information.
Chapter Platinum Partner